Posted on

Happy Thanksgiving!

In so many ways, it is hard to believe that the Thanksgiving holiday is upon us.  The next few weeks will be filled with busy times at home and school–most of the energy center around holiday preparations.  Please make sure that you mark your calendars for our December 4 all school Holiday Program.  This will be held at Resurrection Life Church in Grandville.  Directions and details are available on this blog and Mrs. Bretz’s blog (link to the left).  I will also post details next week.

The Thanksgiving holiday is a time to be thankful.  We, the entire Georgetown staff, would like you to know how very thankful we are for you–the parents of the wonderful children we work with five days per week.  Thank you for all you do to prepare them to work hard and learn well on a daily basis.

I also want you to know how thankful I am for the staff at Georgetown.  Each and every person (from the teaching staff right up to the parapro and custodial staff) is so very committed to the work they do with a focus on creating the best climate for our students.  I mean this  very sincerely:  I have never worked with such an exceptional group in my life.  

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your families and friends.  Mrs. Reagan