BLOG SCAVENGER HUNT!
Our 2nd hunt of the year is designed to help you learn more about the teachers at our school.
The theme of this hunt is: HOBBIES. Each staff member created a blog post one of their hobbies.
Your job is to hunt through all the blogs and find ONE of each:
- A prek or kindergarten teacher’s hobby.
- A 1st grade teacher’s hobby.
- A 2nd grade teacher’s hobby.
- A 3rd grade teacher’s hobby.
- A 4th grade teacher’s hobby.
- A 5th grade teacher’s hobby.
- A special teacher’s hobby.(art, music, pe, reading, speech, ecse, or principal)
For those of you who have never participated, the rules are simple:
- Search all the Georgetown blogs linked to this site.
- Keep a list of blogs where you found your items.
- When you have found all the items, submit your answers on the SCAVENGER HUNT ENTRY FORM.
- Everyone who enters by October 22 will be included in the school wide drawing. Drawing on October 26 at 1:30 pm.
- ONE Student winner receives lunch with Mrs. Reagan and a Barnes & Noble Gift Card. ONE Winning class (the class that has the most students participate-INCLUDING THE CLASSROOM TEACHER– receive Mrs. Reagan as their teacher for ONE hour!
- All those who enter will be added to the Reading Counts Drawing (held in December).