If the answer to this question is YES, please make sure that you download the RX Parent permission form which allows us to keep the meds at school and administer them to your child: RX Prescription meds consent form
This form must be signed by the doctor prescribing the medication. This gives us permission to administer the medication to your child at school. If we do not have the form, we cannot administer the medication.
Parent Notification Regarding Medications in the School Setting:Parent-medpolicy
- Information on the requirements and forms needed for children to take medications while in school.
- If your child has asthma/diabetes/allergies, please complete this form and return it to your school secretary so appropriate monitoring can take place. Asthma/Food/Diabetes Form
- Parent permission form for Over the Counter Medications to be kept at school: OTC meds consent form
- Parent permission for RX PRESCRIPTION medication to be kept at school: RX Prescrip meds consent form
- Heath Alert: If you child keeps an EPI-PEN at school or has a SERIOUS HEALTH CONDITION (i.e., diabetes) please complete this form: Health Alert