Address: 2900 Baldwin Street Hudsonville, MI 49426; Fair Haven Ministries is located down the road from Georgetown Elementary at the corner of Baldwin Street and 28th Ave. This program is led by Georgetown’s two music teachers: Mrs. VanRiijs Gr K and Mrs. Bretz Gr 1-5What time do students need to be at the church? 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE PROGRAM
- K, Gr. 1, Gr 2: 6:15 pm
- Grades 3,4 and 5: 7:30 pm
There will be signs at the church directing you to your child’s classroom assignment and also this information will be sent home prior to the program. Below are the room assignments by grade. To view a map of the room locations, click here: fairhavenmap
- PK/K – Family Life Center
- 1st – 100 Wing
- 2nd – 400 Middle
- 3rd – 100 Wing
- 4th – 400 Middle
- 5th – Family Life Center
No. The only reserved seats will be for the directors, videographer, and teachers.
- Doors will open at 6:30 and seating is first come first served.
- Please be respectful and courteous to other families.
- WCET TV will be taping and televising the program so that families who are unable to attend can still see it. If you do not want your child to be shown on WCET TV, do not attend the program. Notify your child’s teacher and Mrs. Bretz/Mrs. VanRiijs that your child will be staying home rather than participating.
- Auditions during or after class time.
- History of prior solo or part performance in past years.
- There are 600+ students and we do our best to make this process fair and equitable over time.
- MAP of the CHURCH will arrive home on Tuesday. It is also available here: fairhavenmap
- DVD order form will be attached to this information. You can also download the order form here. Holiday dvd
- NOTE: Georgetown does NOT set the price for the DVD. This is done by WCET. The cost of the DVD goes toward programming fees, staff compensation, materials, etc.