Posted on

No School Broken Boiler Day – Wed 2/17 – GES ONLY

The boiler at Georgetown is not working which means there is no heat in the heartbuilding.  A repair crew is working on the boiler right now to get it up and running so we have heat in the building by tomorrow.

If you are looking for NO SCHOOL Broken Boiler Day activities, I suggest building an indoor fort, grabbing your blanket a flashlight and a stack of books — but make sure your fort has a working boiler!

If you are looking for more activities, check the list below.  All students who spend at least 30 minutes working online will be celebrated on the blog and with an announcement.  Also, these students will be entered into a drawing for a $10.00 BARNES and NOBLE GIFT CARD – one per grade.

MOBYMAX:  Grades K-5  If you are unsure of your child’s login, email me and I will send it your way.   Math FACT Practice is a great way to pass time on your NO SCHOOL BROKEN BOILER DAY.   Feel free to practice other subjects — reading, math and more!

Study Island:  Grades 2-5 If you are unsure of your child’s login, email me and I will send it your way.

Finally, you can get in touch with your creative side and write a GET WELL CARD to our BOILER.  We will post these in Mr. Rob’s office.

Signing off with chattering teeth,

Mrs. Reagan