Posted on

Week 33: May 1-5, 2017

If you have driven by Georgetown recently, I am sure you’ve noticed our dandelion garden growing EVERYWHERE.  These are the most prized flower by those 8 and younger.  Shown above, Mrs. Fabbro holding a bouquet that she received during K/1 Lunch Recess and Dayne (with the dandelion stained yellow nose) who picked several for her and others.

We are happy to welcome the first week of May!  This week, our Parent Club appreciates the teachers and all staff for all they for their students.  Georgetown Elementary is a special and unique place — made up of professionals who are always searching for ways to meet every child’s needs (educational, social, emotional).  And this commitment to support every child is part of every staff members approach.  Daily, I appreciate the commitment to children at Georgetown.  I am amazed and humbled by work being done to support your children.

Grade 5

• On Tuesday, 5th grade parents are encouraged to attend the CAMP HENRY informational meeting at 6:30 pm in the Georgetown MPR.
  • Music Program Informational night for parents is MAY 15 @ 7pm at BMS.

Grade 3

• Our third graders will take the ELA/Math M-STEP State Test on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of this week.
  • They will do WONDERFULLY because they are a VERY SMART group of students!

All other events highlighted below.  Here’s to a great first week of May!

Mrs. Reagan