The afternoon GOT TALENT SHOW was a repeat of the morning show…OUTSTANDING ENTERTAINMENT! Our MC’s, Peyton and Aiden, were impressive for their maturity and polished speaking skills. I think they both have a future in public performance!
Show above is a collection of photos from both the morning and afternoon shows. A shout out to my video/photo team: Gavin, Bryce, and Caleb. You were KEY to the historical recording of both events — and appreciated by me and family members of the GOT TALENT performers.
List below are links to videos of the afternoon performances. If you cannot find your child’s video it is because you did not complete the permission to share video that sent to your email this past week.
- Electric Guitar – “Star Spangled Banner”
- Mr. Bowen’s Class Singing
- Lost Boys
- Drumstick Dance- “Can’t Stop the Feeling”
- Violin – “Go Tell Aunt Rhody”
- Singing – “True Colors”
- Singing – “Me Too”
- Dance/Gymnastics – “Wild Things”
- Recorder – “Swingba”
- Ankle Jumprope – “Gold”
- Piano- “Theme to Superman”
- Scars to Your Beautiful – Dance/Gymnastic
- Can’t Stop that Feeling – singing”
- Recorder – “Closer”
- Singing – “How Far I’ll Go”
- Dance – “Fight Song”