Medical Information and School Medication Distribution
If your child has a medical condition that we need to be aware of (nut allergies, diabetes, etc.), please let the office and teacher know asap. Also, completed this form Health Alert Parent and return it to school with all necessary medications. Remember to also complete the medication forms below.
- Parent Notification Regarding Medications in the School Setting
- Information on the requirements and forms needed for children to take medications while in school.
- Please read first.
- Notifications on Policy of Dispensing Prescription Medication from the School Office
- Health Epi Pen Alert: Parent Form
- Health Alert Form for Other Health Issues (health issues that do not require epi pen use): General Health Alert_ Parent Form
- Prescriptions Drug Form: RX Drug Form
- Any medication that is prescribed by a doctor must be brought to the office by the parent with this form signed by the doctor. Medication must be in original RX container. This includes EPI PENS.
- OVER the COUNTER MEDS: OTC FORM for medication that is non-RX, for example: Benadryl, Tylenol, Motrin, etc.