It is time to register your child for Pre•Kindergarten or Kindergarten for the 2016-17 school year. All children who turn 5 years of age by December 1, 2017 are eligible to attend PK or K next year.
An informational meeting about PK•K is February 2 @ 7 pm in the Georgetown Multi-Purpose Room. This meeting is for families that will attend Georgetown next year.
You can view the PPT of the presentation here:
If you are unsure which elementary building your child should attend, call Robin VandenBerg at the HPS Administrative Offices: 616-669-1740, ext. 1.
We are able to enroll your child once we receive ALL the registration materials below:
- PK •K Registration : Print, complete and bring to school.
- Waiver-form: Complete if your child’s birthdate falls between Sept 2-Dec 1, 2012.
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Bring to school and we will make a copy.
- Parent Photo ID: Bring to school and we will make a copy.
- Proof of Residency (Utility bill): Bring a copy to school.
- Two weeks before school begins, we will also need: Health-appraisal-2017
- Concussion & Internet Use Forms: Concussion and Internet Forms
- Equipment Use Form: Equip Use Form
Other documents that might be helpful:
- Hearing&Vision information
- Curriculum Information
- ABCs of Lunch Program Hud Kind
- Pack a Healthy Lunch
- Is My Child Sick
- Transportation forms: Welcome Letter from Transportation and Day Care Form for Transportation
- EAGLES NEST before and after care program: Visit this site for fees and application forms. The program fills quickly!