It is time to register your child for Pre•Kindergarten or Kindergarten for the 2018-19 school year. All children who turn 5 years of age by December 1, 2018 are eligible to attend PK or K next year.
An informational meeting about PK•K is February 1 @ 7 pm in the Georgetown Multi-Purpose Room. This meeting is PARENTS ONLY. The meeting will be 30 minutes long. Link to presentation.
If you are unsure which elementary building your child should attend, call Robin VandenBerg at the HPS Administrative Offices: 616-669-1740, ext. 1.
We are able to enroll your child once we receive ALL the registration materials below:
- REGISTRATION PAPERWORK
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Bring to school and we will make a copy.
- Parent Photo ID: Bring to school and we will make a copy.
- Proof of Residency (Utility bill): Bring a copy to school.
Other informational documents to help you prepare your child (and you) for school:
- Hearing&Vision information
- Curriculum Information
- Hot Lunch Information 2017
- Pack a Healthy Lunch
- Is My Child Sick
- Transportation forms: Welcome Letter
- EAGLES NEST before and after care program: DayCare Form 2017
- Visit this site for more information about Before/After Care and Summer Programs. The programs fill quickly!