It is time to register your child for Pre•Kindergarten or Kindergarten for the 2020-21 School Year.
If you need to know about programming options, review this ppt which describes Young 5’s, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten: PK K PPT
If you are unsure which elementary building your child should attend, call Robin VandenBerg at the HPS Administrative Offices: 616-669-1740, ext. 1.
We will enroll your child when we receive ALL the registration materials below:
- K : PK Registration Paperwork 2020
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Bring to school and we will make a copy.
- Parent Photo ID: Bring to school and we will make a copy.
- Proof of Residency (Utility bill): Bring a copy to school.
Other informational documents to help you prepare your child (and you) for school:
- Hearing&Vision information
- Curriculum Information
- Hot Lunch Information
- Pack a Healthy Lunch
- Is My Child Sick
- Transportation forms: Welcome Letter
- EAGLES NEST before and after care program: DayCare Form
- Visit this site for more information about Before/After Care and Summer Programs. The programs fill quickly!