This page holds pdf files of frequently requested forms. If you do not find a form that you are seeking, contact one of our building administrative assistants.
- Angela Ripley: 797-9797 x22401 email@example.com
- Amy Hoekstra: 797-9797 x22401 firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two options for enrollment: ONLINE or PRINT PAPER and Fax in or drop off. Both are listed below. In addition to the forms below, we also need to make a copy of the parent photo ID and a utility bill.
2. Complete the forms below and return the completed information to your attendance area building or our administrative offices:
- Elementary Registration – This form is a fill-in form. Please complete and print. It does not submit electronically.
- Records Request Form -This form is a fill-in form. Please complete and print. It does not submit electronically.
- Provide your child’s original birth certificate (must be certified with a raised seal)
- Provide photo proof of identity of parent/guardian who is enrolling
- Provide proof of residency (i.e. utility bill, tax statement, house buy/sell agreement, lease agreement)
- Copy of your child’s immunization record – Immunization Requirements
- Internet Use Authorization Form – Please read Student Acceptable Use Policy prior to signing.
- Equipment Use Authorization Form
- Concussion Awareness Acknowledgement Form (only the 2nd page needs to be submitted.)
- Family-School Compact Form
Also, if your living outside of the Georgetown service area, you may need to complete the following:
All parents who volunteer or attend field trips must complete the following:
If you are interested in BEFORE and AFTER Care for Summer Care, visit this link:
Medical Information and School Medication Distribution
If your child has a medical condition that we need to be aware of (nut allergies, diabetes, etc.), please let the office and teacher know asap. Also, completed this form Health Alert Parent and return it to school with all necessary medications. Remember to also complete the medication forms below.
- Parent Notification Regarding Medications in the School Setting
- Information on the requirements and forms needed for children to take medications while in school.
- Please read first.
- Notifications on Policy of Dispensing Prescription Medication from the School Office
- Asthma/Allergy/Diabetes Plan
- If your child has asthma/diabetes/allergies, please complete this form and return it to your school secretary so appropriate monitoring can take place.
- Prescriptions Drug Form: RX Drug Form
- Any medication that is prescribed by a doctor must be brought to the office by the parent with this form signed by the doctor. Medication must be in original RX container. This includes EPI PENS.
- OVER the COUNTER MEDS: OTC FORM for medication that is non-RX, for example: Benadryl, Tylenol, Motrin, etc.