Our Father/Daughter Winter Wonderland Dance is quickly approaching on Saturday, January 26th from 6:30-8:30. Your daughter(s) should have received their invitations on Monday or Tuesday.
We are in need of volunteers to:
- Donate food items
- Run errands the week before
- Help with setup during the day on Saturday
- Check-in and welcome guests
- Assist with games during the dance
- Monitor the snack tables
- Tear down and clean up
Currently our active team is two people and we need more help to accomplish an event like this and make it a success. It’s less then three weeks away. If you are able to volunteer your time for your daughter’s dance, please contact Amy McCormick by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone/text at 299-6077 or use the volunteerspot link provided below.
Food donations needed:
- 10 lbs. of purple grapes
- 10 lbs. of green grapes
- 10 lbs. of strawberries
- 10 cans of pineapple
- 10 bags of regular marshmallows
- 8 bags of jumbo marshmallows
- 5 bags of mini marshmallows
The donations can be provided in any portion, please don’t feel like you have to donate the full amount of any particular item. You can signup for donations through volunteerspot or contact Amy.
We’re using VolunteerSpot (the leading online signup and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming activity.
Please sign up for Father/Daughter Dance – here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/vcpibM
- Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
- Sign up! Choose your spots – VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.