The minutes for the September meeting of the HPS School Board are now available on the district website. To view, visit this link: September Meeting Summary
It’s Time For our first:
BLOG SCAVENGER HUNT!
Our first hunt of the year is designed to introduce you to all the blogs in the school–and to also introduce you to the staff at Georgetown.
The theme of this hunt is: VACATION. Each staff member created a blog post about their summer vacation with a photo.
Your job is to hunt through all the blogs and find ONE of each:
- A prek or kindergarten teacher’s summer vacation spot.
- A 1st grade teacher’s summer vacation spot.
- A 2nd grade teacher’s summer vacation spot.
- A 3rd grade teacher’s summer vacation spot.
- A 4th grade teacher’s summer vacation spot.
- A 5th grade teacher’s summer vacation spot.
- A special teacher’s summer vacation spot (art, music, pe, reading, speech, ecse, or principal)
ENTER YOUR ANSWERS ON THE ENTRY FORM.
For those of you who have never participated, the rules are simple:
- Search all the Georgetown blogs linked to this site.
- Keep a list of blogs where you found your items.
- When you have found all the items, submit your answers on the SCAVENGER HUNT ENTRY FORM.
- Everyone who enters by September 24 will be included in the school wide drawing. Drawing on September 25 at 1:30 pm.
- Student winner receives: Pumpkin Carving Set and a Barnes & Noble Gift Card. Winning class (those who have the most students participate in the scavenger hunt) receive Mrs. Reagan as the teacher for one hour!
- All those that enter will be added to the Reading Counts Drawing (held in December)