As I made my way through classrooms, the hallways and the lunchroom today, I was told to do the following when I got home:
- Flush ice cubes down the toilet.
- Wear my PJ’s inside out and backwards.
- Put spoons under my pillow.
- Say the snow chant repeatedly and loudly, “SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY!”
- Run around the room five times.
And….I have some serious pull with Mother Nature because it worked…and I haven’t even run around the room yet!
Today is our first official snow day of the 2010-11 school year.
SCHOOL IS CLOSED TOMORROW, FEBRUARY 2, 2011 DUE TO THE BLIZZARD CONDITIONS.
EAGLE’S NEST DAY CARE IS ALSO CLOSED.
Stay warm…and be careful!