Posted on

The Final Week

It’s so hard to believe that the final week is here!  It has been a fabulous year of learning and growing together….and as always, I learn how to be a better teacher, leader and person from my experiences with all of you, the children and the staff.

Thank you for ALL that you have shared and contributed this year.  We couldn’t do all we do with your support through attendance at Parent Club events, volunteering in the classrooms and copy room, participating in parent/teacher conferences and much more.

As you look ahead to this week, remember that there are end of the year classroom events taking place at various days/times in each grade.  Please be sure to check your child’s class blog for details.

School will be dismissed at 12:50 pm on Thursday.  We will be loading the busses and all staff will wave goodbye to the children in the bus loop.

Report cards will be placed in the mail in the afternoon on June 13.  These will arrive at your homes on Tuesday, June 14 or Wednesday, June 15.

Class lists will be posted to each teacher’s blog on June 17.  These will NOT BE POSTED ON THE SCHOOL WINDOWS.  In order to view your child’s class list, you will need to go to the class blog.  These can be found by clicking on the teacher link to the left.

On July 1, teachers will post school supply lists to their blogs.  There will also be reminders on the blogs about the open houses coming up in August.  Be sure to sign up for email updates while visiting the blog for next year.

I will be updating the blog throughout the summer….so you will hear from me on a regular basis.  As you can see from the calendar snapshot below, I am providing a sneak peak into the 2011-12 calendar!

Have a wonderful final week of school.

Mrs. Reagan

BLOG