- School assemblies
- Framed Art Work
- Score Board and Hoops for the Gym
- Recess Equipment
- Family Days like the Carnival, Mother/Daughter and Father/Son Events,
- Music materials,
- Popcorn Days,
- Field Trips
- Classroom supplies
- Reading Counts Motivation Program
- Raz Kids Online Reading Program
- Book Fair
- Santa’s Secret Shop
- Library Books, Nooks AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
We need your DONATIONS of Money! We want all of these activities and events to continue this year. IF every child raises $25, we can fund the events above AND reach our goal for the year: TECHNOLOGY TOOLS FOR THE CLASSROOMS!
We would like to raise enough money to continue the events above and provide affordable tech learning tools to each grade level to assist with student learning. Please help us support learning through technology by donating to the school PTC.
For our walk-a-thon days, we want everyone to wear BLUE and GOLD…EAGLE Colors. Parents and grandparents are invited to join us. The more the merrier!
- 9:45 ECSE, Kindergarten
- 10:00 Grade 3
- 10:10 Grade 1
- 10:20 Grade 2
- 10:30 Grade 4
- 10:35 Grade
Walkathon ends at 11:30.
What are the prizes?
- Top EARNING WINNERs (5): MAY 2013 POOL PARTY AT MRS. REAGAN’S HOUSE
- Top WINNERS for EACH GRADE (6): PIZZA PARTY WITH MRS. REAGAN
- Top WINNING CLASSROOM: LIMO RIDE FOR A PIZZA LUNCH
- EVERY PARTICIPANT who raises $25 or more get the most awesome FOAM FINGER!
- EVERY PARTICIPANT will be entered into drawings for a LASER TAG FAMILY FUN PACKAGE and more…to be announced.
Friday, September 28: Completed donation forms and money due back to school. You do not need to send the money this week. You have until September 28.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATIONS!
Amanda Impens is still looking for PARENT HELP. This is a fun event to work. Low stress….and loads of fun. Please let her know if you can help by emailing her. She is in need of bubble machines, spray bottles (for water) and big hearts who are willing to help her keep walking kids walking and hydrated!Amanda Impens Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org