Posted on

December Has Arrived

Milo and Cooper on the Holland beach.

While walking along the Lake Michigan shoreline today, I had to remind myself that it was December 2.  The air was heavy with a spring like mist, the water calm and the temperatures in the mid 50’s.   Milo and Cooper spent most of their time chasing sea gulls and digging in the sand.

The high tomorrow is forecasted to be 60 degrees which means we will be finding jackets, mittens and hats scattered about the playground!  Tuesday will be colder — and then milder again by the end of the week.   The unpredictable weather patterns continue — and our lost and found collection is a reflection of this.  Be sure to check for missing sweatshirts, hats, mittens and scarves when you are in the building.  The lost and found tables are outside the library.

A snapshot of some of our events for the coming week is below.  We have Jet’s Pizza night on Tuesday — and other than this a rather uneventful week ahead.  The Secret Santa Holiday Shop will be next week (December 10-13).  This is a great opportunity for your children to buy gifts for family members.  It is my favorite PTC sponsored event of the year!

Many thanks again for all your support for our Holiday Program at FairHaven Ministries on Tuesday of last week. The children and music teachers were amazing and I hope you found the program to be enjoyable and a great kick off to the holidays.  The WCET broadcast times have been expanded.  You can view the time options here.

Have a great week!

Mrs. Reagan