Our BIG and ONLY school fundraiser is schedule for Friday, 9/27/19. We will be holding an all school GO EAGLES Walk•A•Thon — a day for everyone to wear blue & gold — and also the same day as our Homecoming Football Game.
The money raised for our Walk•A•Thon funds all events for the year: Parent/Child Programs, On Line Learning Platforms (RAZ KIDS), equipment for Art, Music, PE, STEAM Studio, books for classrooms and the library, playground equipment, etc.
- 9:45 – 10:30 K, 1,2,3
- 10:45 – 11:30 4th, 5th
- These times are updated —and different from the flyer sent home.
- Walkathon ends at 11:30.
What are the prizes?
● TOP EARNING WINNERS from EACH GRADE: Lunch and dessert with MRS. REAGAN
● Top WINNING CLASSROOM: Limo Ride AND Lunch at Pizza Ranch.
● EVERY PARTICIPANT who raises $30 or more will receive a one of kind Eagle Tshirt!
● EVERY PARTICIPANT will be entered into drawings to win raffle prizes such as an electric Razor scooter, Target gift cards and gift certificates to Hudsonville Lanes, Holland Aquatic Center, Celebration Cinema, Craig’s Cruisers and Rebounderz.
- September 27th: Georgetown Elementary Walkathon
- September 30th: Completed donation forms and money due back to school
- Early October: Results announced and prizes award
Any questions or if you can help the day of the event please contact Audrey Straub at 616-644-5318 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every child who raises $30 or more will receive an EAGLE’s T-Shirt. Please watch your child’s backpack for the Walk•A•Thon paperwork – including the t-shirt order form. These are also linked below.