Posted on

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINES!

I am trying to figure out what my new normal is … being a principal from home.  I am also trying to figure out how to be AT HOME ALL THE TIME.  If you read my Sunday post, you know that I am self-quarantining with my husband, Tony, who has cancer.  We are doing all we can to make sure that we stay healthy.

You won’t be surprised to hear that the very first thing I did was make a schedule…for me and Tony to follow.  He was a bit surprised to hear this …but I told him WE HAVE TO HAVE A ROUTINE.  It looks boring compared to yours — but it works right now.

Sitting and working on school stuff has been interesting because I have two dogs, Otis (I call him Otis Potis Pie) and Milo (also called Milo Jilo).  And guess what, they do not want me on my laptop.  They want me to PLAY with them….and I am glad about that.  I love puppies as much as I love kids!  They let me know when I have been on my laptop too long by nudging their noses over the keyboard.

I am also trying to figure out how to connect with our amazing teachers and parapros and Mr. Rob and Mrs. Hoekstra and Mrs. Jeltema.  AND…most importantly all my favorite Georgetown kids.

I want to learn more about where you are doing your learning and if you have a pet.  I made a FLIPGRID with a invite video for you to share with me.  Everyone will be able to watch it.  If it goes well, I will do another FLIPGRID in a few days.

Here’s how you do it:

• Go to this link.
  • You will be asked to enter your school email.  It is your username + hpsstudents.net.
  • You will also be asked to enter a code and it is this:  22faf4f1

Watch my video and then film your own.  You have 90 seconds to take your video.  Excited to see what you create.  Also…if you can’t figure your school username, just email me:  treagan@hpseagles.net

Also, if you wrote a letter to one of our critical people who are taking care of us in the grocery stores, hospitals, doctor’s offices or our first responders, make a video reading it and I will put these together to send to all these people.  Also…mail it.  They need our thank you’s right now.

Okay…that’s it for now!  MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!

Mrs. Reagan