We are so excited to welcome back our students to Georgetown! Our hallways have definitely been quiet these past few weeks and it will be awesome to have the kids back in the building. Below is the latest information for what you need to know as we transition from remote learning back to in-person learning on Wednesday, December 9th. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions that you may have so we can ensure a smooth transition back to in-person learning for you and your child.
Many thanks and gratitude to all of you during this trying year!
- Wednesday, December 9-Friday, December 18
- Students will return for in-person learning.
- Doors will open at 8:35 a.m. Students will be dismissed at 3:45 p.m.
- Saturday, December 19th-Sunday, January 3rd
- Winter Break! No school!
- If your child is positive for COVID-19 or has been quarantined for COVID-19 within the last week:
- It is important for parents to contact the office if your child has recently tested positive for COVID-19 or has been identified as a close contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 recently.
- If your child fits either of these two scenarios, please notify our office as early as possible so we can work with you on your child’s return date for in-person learning and ensure that homework assignments are made available to your child to complete while they are out of school.
- GES Office Phone # = 616-797-9797 or email at email@example.com
- Flowchart for Symptomatic Students:
- We will continue to follow the OCHD requirements listed on the linked flow chart for students that have symptoms and when to exclude a student from school due to the symptoms s/he is having.
If you received a device from school, please hold onto it for the time being due to the uncertainty of COVID and what lies ahead. We will not be collecting them at this time.
Have a great day and we look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!!