Did you see the rainbow this morning? If you didn’t our wonderful crossing guard, Mrs. Fabbro captured it for you. It was beautiful…and one of those rare times when you could see both arches. A beautiful start to the day!
This photo also introduces you to the GEORGETOWN WALKATHON which is our BIGGEST BEST and ONLY fundraiser for the school year. This is sponsored by our parent club and funds raised go toward tech tools for classrooms and parent/child events.
The PTC have set up excellent prizes for students who participate:
1. Top earners for the school will have a MAY pool party at the principal’s house!
2. Top earning class will have a limo ride to Pizza Ranch for lunch and dessert.
3. Top earning grade level earners will have a pizza lunch and dessert with Mrs. Reagan (principal).
4. Drawing for a collection of fun prizes for all to have an opportunity to win.
5. A BLUE cowbell for all walkathon earners.
Finally…an ALL SCHOOL prize if we raise $15,000 total.
Mr. Rob the WRECKER, international sumo wrestler will wrestle against some of the local Georgetown Sumo Wrestlers. Names to be announced soon! Top secret while they are away at the national training camp.
Watch the blog for more breaking news on this!