Breakfast and Lunch will be offered in all buildings on the first day of school.
Breakfast is available for all students and the price for breakfast at the elementary buildings is $1.75.
Please check our website at www.jenhudfood.org for times and menu. Mrs. Hatfield is our amazing breakfast server!
Elementary lunch prices are $3.50. Milk is included in all hot lunches.
BREAKFAST/LUNCH ONLINE ACCOUNTS
- Parents can check lunch account balances by setting up a free online account at www.sendmoneytoschool.com.
- Please call the food service office at 457-2400 after August 18 if you need your child’s ID number. Deposits money online using the www.sendmoneytoschool.com website.
- Email questions to Stacey Wykowski firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can find instructions on how to fill out the application, our ABC’s of the lunch program and a deposit slip form on our website at www.jenhudfood.org. The website will be updated with the current menu and free/reduced application by the end of this week. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need more information.
FREE and REDUCED BREAKFAST/LUNCH APPLICATIONS
- A new free and reduced price application needs to be on file with the food service department every year. There is a new version of the application that is quite different from previous years. Written instructions on our our webpage or you can view a 16 minute video on how to fill it out at https://youtu.be/6hKz_
KRaXw8. You can apply online at www.lunchapp.com or a paper application can be found on our website at www.jenhudfood.org. The food service department will start processing applications on Monday August 22 when the office reopens. You will receive a letter in the mail indicating if you have qualified or not. Please be sure that all the children in your household that need meals are listed on the letter you receive. I highly recommend using www.lunchapp.com for filling out free and reduced applications. It is a faster way of getting this done.