Breakfast and Lunch will be offered in all buildings on the first day of school Tuesday September 6
Breakfast is available for all students and the price for breakfast at the elementary buildings is $1.25. Families that qualify for reduced meals will pay $.30 and families that qualify for free meals will pay zero. Please check our website at www.jenhudfood.org for times and menu. Mrs. Hatfield is our amazing breakfast server!
Elementary lunch prices have remained the same and are $2.25. Families that qualify for reduced meals will pay $.40 and families that qualify for free meals will pay zero. Milk is included with all hot lunches. If a child needs milk only, the cost is $.50. Mrs. Talsma and Mrs. Hatfield organize and run our lunch room!
- Lunch prices for elementary students will be $2.25 per day
- Milk only prices are $.50 per day.
- Adult lunches are $2.75 at the elementary level.
BREAKFAST/LUNCH ONLINE ACCOUNTS
- Parents can check lunch account balances by setting up a free online account at www.sendmoneytoschool.com.
- Please call the food service office at 457-2400 after August 18 if you need your child’s ID number. Deposits money online using the www.sendmoneytoschool.com website.
- Email questions to Stacey Wykowski email@example.com
- You can find instructions on how to fill out the application, our ABC’s of the lunch program and a deposit slip form on our website at www.jenhudfood.org. The website will be updated with the current menu and free/reduced application by the end of this week. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.
FREE and REDUCED BREAKFAST/LUNCH APPLICATIONS
- A new free and reduced price application needs to be on file with the food service department every year. There is a new version of the application that is quite different from previous years. Written instructions on our our webpage or you can view a 16 minute video on how to fill it out at https://youtu.be/6hKz_
KRaXw8. You can apply online at www.lunchapp.com or a paper application can be found on our website at www.jenhudfood.org. The food service department will start processing applications on Monday August 22 when the office reopens. You will receive a letter in the mail indicating if you have qualified or not. Please be sure that all the children in your household that need meals are listed on the letter you receive. I highly recommend using www.lunchapp.com for filling out free and reduced applications. It is a faster way of getting this done.
- You will receive a lunch account balance email on Friday September 2. Please read the email carefully as it will tell you if you have a negative balance as well as tell you if you have a positive balance.
Stacey L. Wykoski – Food Service Director email@example.com
- 16-17 Jen-Hud Free-Reduced Application.pdf
- September 2016 Elem Menu.pdf
- 2016 Opening Packet Welcome Letter.doc