We have a very active Parent Club. Our activities are centered around supporting learning and family activities. Some of the activities include: Walkathon (fundraiser), Parent/Child events, Holiday Shoppe, Book Fairs (2 per year), Reading Incentive Programs (Millionaire Club and Reading Club), and much more. To see blog posts of Parent Club events and meeting minutes, type PTC into the search area and all posts about events will show on the main page.
All members of the Parent Club volunteer their time to plan, organize and run events for students, parents, and teachers. The board members are key people who work closely to plan the fundraiser and schedule events with all the school needs in mind.
WE NEED YOU!
- Meeting dates listed below. The meetings begin and end promptly…and are informal and informative.
- Feel free to contact a Parent Club board member (information is below).
- You can also visit our Parent Club FACEBOOK page.
- President: Kim Laurie email@example.com
- Vice Presidents: Kristi Carter firstname.lastname@example.org and Emily Becker email@example.com
- Secretary: Kristi Floriana firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurers: Angela Smith email@example.com; Lisa Vogel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Papergator: Don’t forget to bring your newspapers, magazines, old phone books, etc. to the Papergator dumpster in the parking lot. The more we bring, the more money we make for Georgetown! We make approximately $300 during the school year through this recycling program.
- AMAZON SMILE
Dates and more details below!