School Officially Begins: 8:50 am
- First bell for line up rings at 8:45. Second bell signaling the start of the day rings at 8:50 am.
- Supervision on playground areas begins at 8:30 am
- Crossing Guard posted at driveway at 8:25 am
School Officially Ends: 3:45 pm
- First bell for exiting the building rings at 3:40. Final bell signaling the end of the day rings at 3:45 pm. Students are exiting classrooms for busses and car pick up between 3:40 and 3:45.
- Crossing Guard posted at driveway at 3:40 pm
If you pick up your child from school, follow these procedures:
- If you need to leave before 3:40 (first exit bell) with your child, you must sign your child out in the office.
- If you are picking your child up at the end of the day, wait in the front lobby. Children are exiting their classrooms between 3:40-3:45 — and our goal is to have all pick ups at the front lobby by 3:45.
- Our goals is to dismiss busses at 3:50. This helps to keep drop off times common. Before we dismiss the busses, we check to make sure all daycare kids are accounted for and all kids who are supposed to be pick up are accounted for.
- Please keep in mind these procedures are for SAFETY and SECURITY of all children.
- It is also essential that you pick your children up your children on time. If you need childcare, please contact EAGLES NEST DAYCARE.