Blog Bits 5/21/21
News From the Office…
We are happy to say that we have completed the MSTEP! That is always a good feeling! The kids did amazing as they have all year given what a crazy year it was! Just a reminder that if your child has medication, whether it by over the counter or prescription in the office, to please pick it up by the last day of school. We dispose of anything left at the health department at the end of every school year. We are quickly approaching the end of the year. We have Monday May 31 off for Memorial Day and our last day is a half day on Friday, June 4.
I am attaching a calendar for next school year so you have it for getting your calendar ready.
Lastly, we want to thank Audrey Straub for so many years of serving as president on the PTC! She took such good care of everyone at Georgetown and we appreciate her so much! Also thank you to everyone that served on the PTC, a committee, or just helped out in any way this year!! We appreciate you so much!
Have a beautiful weekend!
The last PTC meeting was rescheduled and will be held Thursday, May 27 at 6:30 on the lawn outside at Georgetown.
5th Grade News…
- On Thursday, June 3, fifth-grade students will have an extended day camp experience at CranHill Ranch.
- Students can take their normal mode of transportation to school in the morning.
- The estimated arrival back to school will be around 9:00 PM.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are not allowed to bring parent chaperones.
• The summer brochure is out! You can click here to go to the community education page on the Hudsonville Public School website. There are many activities for your kids to look into!
Enjoy the sunshine this weekend!