Posted on

Fall Has Arrived!

We felt fall blow in this week with the windy, rainy and cool weather.  Our LOST & FOUND is also a testament to the changing season — every hanger is full with jackets and sweatshirts in all sizes and colors.  If your child cannot find a jacket/sweatshirt at home, add check locker and check LOST & FOUND to their TO DO list.    I’ve asked teachers to remind their students to check this area (between rotunda and library) as they walk to specials and lunch.

I included the big events for the next two weeks below.  We have some important events ahead — Picture Retakes, Turkey Trot, a day off from school and Parent/Teacher Conferences.  We will schedule all of the conferences this week and get your schedule times out to you by Friday.  As you can imagine, this is a complex and tedious process in which we schedule siblings back to back and try to also work around your requested dates.   This time to meet with parents is very important to us so it is time well spent.

The BOOK FAIR (made possible by PTC and a host of parent volunteers) will run the same week as conferences (November 3-6).  Many thanks in advance to Jody Hunt who is the creative energy chairing the Book Fair this year!

Enjoy your weekend…and here’s to crisp fall weather next week!

Mrs. Reagan

PS:  Hats off to some amazing basketball players that I saw in action this morning at the HHS:  Joanna, Jayda, Kinsley, Emmalee, Saige, Mikynn and Izzy.  My only regret — I didn’t get photos of all your great shots!

NOTE1