MOBYMAX in our school online tool for learning practice. All of the children in grades 1-5 have accounts that allow for practice of math skills, reading skills and content area concepts. The most frequently used module of MOBYMAX is math fact fluency. Children who practice math facts for 5 minutes a day, 5 days a week are more likely to remember their math facts.
We also love the modules for reading practice — early readers, middle readers and upper level readers.
LOGGING INTO MOBYMAX is simple:
- Go to www.mobymax.com/mi1457
- Go to mobymax.com and enter mi1457 in for the school code.
- Go to mobymax.com and select Georgetown Elementary — scroll to Hudsonville, MI.
- Go to the blog and click on the MOBYMAX whale.
- Login with username and password. (Email your child’s teacher if you cannot remember the login information.)