We have a very active Parent Club. Our activities are centered around supporting learning and family activities. Some of the activities include: Walkathon (fundraiser), Parent/Child events, Carnival, Santa’s Shop, Book Fairs (2 per year), Reading Incentive Programs (Millionaire Club and Reading Club), and much more. To see blog posts of Parent Club events and meeting minutes, type PTC into the search area and all posts about events will show on the main page.
All members of the Parent Club volunteer their time to plan, organize and run events for students, parents, and teachers. The board members are key people who work closely to plan the fundraiser and schedule events with all the school needs in mind.
WE NEED YOU! Please complete this survey to be involved in your child’s school activities. You can also contact one of the board members listed below.
- Meeting dates listed below. The meetings begin and end promptly…and are informal and informative.
- Feel free to contact a Parent Club board member (information is below).
- You can also visit our Parent Club FACEBOOK page.
- President: Audrey Straub • email@example.com
- Vice Presidents: Elizabeth Schollaart firstname.lastname@example.org; Kim Laurie email@example.com
- Secretary: Kristi Floriana firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurers: Jenn Mazarka email@example.com; Kelly Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
- Box Tops: Remember to save the little “Box Tops for Education” rectangular labels on various food and household items. Information about competitions posted at a later date. Last year we made over $2,000 for our school. The money helped purchase GAGA PITS, playground balls and books for our classrooms.
- Papergator: Don’t forget to bring your newspapers, magazines, old phone books, etc. to the Papergator dumpster in the parking lot. The more we bring, the more money we make for Georgetown! We make approximately $300 during the school year through this recycling program.
- D&W FAMILY FARE RECEIPTS
- AMAZON SMILE