Blog Bits 5/7/21
News From the Office…
We are happy to report that 5th grade has completed the MSTEP and they were amazing! 3rd and 4th grade are half done and we will be finishing them up next week! The schedule is as follows…..
4th Grade – May 11
3rd Grade – May 13
Please be mindful to not schedule appointments for your kids on their testing days if at all possible! Also make sure your child gets good sleep, arrives to school on time, and brings a water bottle. ***** Please note that if your child is ill, we will administer the tests on a make-up date. Do not send your child to school not feeling well*****
Next Early Release…
Our next early release is on May 21. We will be dismissing at 12:15 on May 21. If your child is a car rider, please be at school between 12:10 and 12:15 for pick up. Food Service will be offering a sack lunch on early release days. Children can order a lunch with their teacher in the morning and will have them to take to their destination.
May 13 – Jet’s Pizza Night
May 20 – PTC Meeting
5th Grade News…
May 5-12 – 5th grade scheduling window will open in PowerSchool. Students will independently put their 6th grade class selections into PowerSchool and will turn in the completed pink hard copy to their teacher. The students will be getting instructions and seeing videos about this in class. Please watch the teacher’s blogs as more information will become available.
Camp Update –All fifth-grade students in the district will have an extended day camp experience at CranHill Ranch.
- The date for Georgetown students will be Thursday, June 3.
- Students can take their normal mode of transportation to school in the morning.
- The estimated arrival back to school will be around 9:00 PM.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are not allowed to bring parent chaperones.
• The summer brochure is out! You can click here to go to the community education page on the Hudsonville Public School website. There are many activities for your kids to look into!