WOW! All of the West Michigan schools — including ours – are closed for Tuesday and Wednesday.. It’s a one two punch combo: Terrible road conditions and dangerous wind chill temperatures.
While your child is home, encourage learning for at least 30 minutes. See options below!
Encourage your child to do at least 30 minutes of learning (see below). Thanks to our AMAZING PTC (made possible by your WALK•A•THON Donations), $10 Barnes and Noble Gift Card (one per grade) will be given to randomly drawn students.
AND EXTRA special INCENTIVE:
I will provide a PRINCIPAL pizza party for the classroom that has the MOST PARTICIPANTS in SNOW DAY LEARNING. This will be the accumulation of all learners who participate between Friday (1/25), today (1/28) and possibly other days this week. SO…everyday we are at home this week, get online to enter your reading minutes OR go to MOBYMAX or RAZ KIDS to LEARN!
Options for learning:
- Read a book or two or three. ONLINE Learning record for reading minutes.
- Learning on MOBYMAX or RAZ-KIDS through Clever.com:
- Log into https://clever.com/in/hpseagles
- Select log into other google account.
- Type in district username followed by @hpsstudents.net
- Type in password – if your child doesn’t remember the password, choose TIME TO READ instead!
- Select Elementary Apps
- Find MOBYMAX OR RAZ KIDS….get started!
Students have until 8 pm tonight to participate. (I opened the time period up thanks to a suggestion from a wonderful working parent!)
Most importantly, stay safe and stay warm!