Posted on

Weekly Events, 5-26-09

I hope everyone had a fantastic Memorial Weekend! If you stayed in the West Michigan area, we had one of the best holiday weather weekends in many years. After this cold, windy and wet spring, we deserved it.

I can’t believe that we have just four days this week, and 3 and a half days next week. The year is winding down at the speed of light. A few details to keep in mind:

1. If your child has medications at school, these must be picked up from the office no later than June 5, 2009 at 2 pm.  Medications CANNOT be sent home with children.  These must be picked up by an adult.  All medications that are left at school will be disposed of.

2.  Your child’s teacher for next year will be noted on the report card.  Report cards will be mailed home on June 8, 2009.

3.  Class lists for the 2009-10 school year will be posted on the MPR windows on June 15, 2009.  We have spent over 100 hours creating these lists using your input (profile form) and teacher input.  It is an intensive process that we take very seriously.

4.  Lockers will be emptied out during the final week of school.  We will also have lost & found items out for viewing during the final days.  Encourage your child to search for any/all items that may be missing at home and possibly at school!

5.  I will keep the blog updated throughout the summer.  Also, please do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions during the summer months.

The events for this week are below.  Remember to check your child’s class blog for details about more specific classroom events.

Mrs. Reagan

Tues 5/26 Day 2
Music Therapy:  ECSE, CI in MPR 1:30-3:00 pm

Wed  5/27 Day 3
Happy Wednesday!

Thurs 5/28 Day 1
Final Day ECSE

Friday 5/29  Day 2
MW PreK/K

Upcoming Events
6/1  5th Grade Celebration
6/2  4th & 5th Field Day:  BMS (Stadium)
6/4  Final Day of School – Dismissal at 1 pm  (Lunch at School)