24 Hours Remaining for our
BLOG SCAVENGER HUNT!
Our third hunt of the year is designed to introduce silly things teachers do! Your job is to hunt through all the blogs and a silly teacher in each of these areas:
- A prek or kindergarten
- A 1st grade teacher
- A 2nd grade teacher
- A 3rd grade teacher
- A 4th grade teacher
- A 5th grade teacher
- A special teacher
ENTER YOUR ANSWERS ON THE ENTRY FORM.
For those of you who have never participated, the rules are simple:
- Search all the Georgetown blogs linked to this site.
- Keep a list of blogs where you found your items.
- When you have found all the items, submit your answers on the SCAVENGER HUNT ENTRY FORM.
- Everyone who enters by December 5 will be included in the school wide drawing.
- Student winner receives: A Barnes & Noble Gift Card. Winning class (those who have the most students participate in the scavenger hunt) will receive one hour of choice time.
- All those that enter will be added to the Reading Counts Drawing (held on December 15)