I am an ongoing learner no matter what activity I am engaged in! Since joining this wonderful community of Georgetown, I have been focused on learning all that I can about how to use every tool for learning (including technology) in the best ways possible. This journey has taken me to the best classrooms via twitter, blogs, nings, jings and webcasts. Our blogs are sponsored by Edublogs, and they have been key in growing my understanding about how best to communicate with the world.
Edublogs hosts an annual award for best blogs and tweeters and much more. I would like to share my nominations with all of you:
The Edublog Awards 2009 are open for nomination!
This is our chance to nominate and celebratethe achievements of edubloggers, twitterers, podcasters, video makers, online communities, wiki hosts and other web based users of educational technology.
Here are the categories, I would like to nominate the following individuals:
- Best individual blog- Kim Cofino- Always Learning Blog http://mscofino.edublogs.org/
- Best individual tweeter- Steven W. Anderson @web20classroom
- Best group blog- LeaderTalk- http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/LeaderTalk/
- Best resource sharing blog- MBryne http://www.freetech4teachers.com/
- Best teacher blog- Kevin Jarrett- NCS- Tech- http://www.ncs-tech.org/
- Best educational tech support blog- Sue Waters Blog – http://suewaters.com/
- Lifetime achievement- Wes Fryer- Moving at the Speed of Creativity- http://www.speedofcreativity.org/