The Georgetown Girls on the Run team will be meeting on Tuesdays and Thursdays, beginning March 2nd. For more information on the program please visit GOTR. The coaches this year are Elly Bainbridge and Jennifer Waters.
You can still sign up to participate with the online registration form. This will be open until January 27, go to www.gotroac.org
Girls must be fitted for shoes at a scheduled Shoe Fitting. Girls can NOT go directly to Gazelle Sports to be fit for their shoes.
We will be holding five shoe fittings once all registration is closed. These dates/times are ONLY for girls to be fit for shoes, registration will NOT be available. In order for girls to receive their shoes by the first practice they need to be fit by February 6!
- Wednesday, February 3: 4pm-7:30pm; Holland Center for Women in Transition, 411 Butternut Drive , Holland , 49424
- Thursday, February 4: 4pm-6:60pm; Grand Haven Center for Women in Transition, 300 N. Ferry, Grand Haven, 49417
- Saturday, February 6: 9am-12:30pm; Holland Center for Women in Transition, 411 Butternut Drive , Holland , 49424
- Wednesday, February 10: 4pm-7:30pm; Grand Haven Center for Women in Transition, 300 N. Ferry, Grand Haven, 49417
- Saturday, February 13: 9:30am-1pm; Lakeshore Middle School , 900 S. Cutler St , Grand Haven, 49417
If you have any questions, please e-mail Elly at firstname.lastname@example.org