We are excited to announce that we have a church that is able to accommodate our prayer group AND offer child care! We will now meet at New Hope Lutheran Church 3232 Port Sheldon Ct. Hudsonville, MI 49426.
We will still meet the first and third Thursdays of the month. November 7will be our first meeting at New Hope Lutheran. Hope to see you then!
Renae Bell is leads the Georgetown chapter of MOM’s IN TOUCH. If you are interested in learning about this program, please stop to talk with Renae at our Open House on Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. You can also email her: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be opening our doors to welcome you back to school this week.
If you have a kindergartener, please come to the special Kindergarten Open House on Tuesday between 6:30 pm and 7:30 pm. There will not be a formal meeting. This is a time for you to meet the teacher, tour the room and a school bus!
If you have a child enrolled in grades 1-5, please come to our Grade 1-5 Open House on Wednesday between 6:30 and 7:30 pm.
- Our Parent Club will be stationed in the Rotunda to recruit volunteers for our many activities.
- Renae Bell, Mom’s in Touch Coordinator, will also be in the Rotunda to answer questions about this program.
We can’t wait to welcome you back to school! School begins on Tuesday, September 4 for all K-5 students.
Lisa Bouma is a parent from our building who leads a local chapter of MOM’s IN TOUCH. The first meeting for this group is on September 15th.
Location: Fairhaven Ministries on 28th/Baldwin; Door E (on the Baldwin side) when you walk in Door E, turn left into the 1st hallway where the prayer room is located.
- Time: 9:30am – 10:30am
- Date: Thursday September 15th (1st and 3rd Thursdays each month to follow)
- Bring: Bible, pen, pictures of your child/children (if you have a middle schooler or high schooler as well – you can also pray for them!)
- Childcare: $1 per child for the hour, when you come in Door E, turn right and you will see the childcare rooms in the back. If you plan to bring your children, let Lisa know so that she can prepare to have enough staff on hand.
The meetings are informal. Lisa would love for you to come and join all the other parents from our building. Contact Lisa to ask questions and to let her know if you are bring children with you.
Moms In Touch International is a worldwide group that gathers at the local level to pray for children and their schools.
Meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday each month, with September 16 being the first meeting.
If you have questions or interest, contact: Lisa Bouma, 662-7200; email@example.com
Moms In Touch International is a worldwide group that gathers at the local level to pray for children and their schools. Georgetown has two parents who serve as leaders of this group.
Meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday each month, with October 22 being the next meeting.
If you have questions or interest, contact: Jamie Vanderkok 669-4617 or Lisa Bouma 662-7200