- K grade: Seth Miller (Mrs. Iwema’s Class)
- 1st grade: Isabelle Swiercz (Miss Taber’s Class)
- 2nd grade: Patrick Jones (Mrs. Greenlund’s Class)
- 3rd grade: Ethan Impens (Mrs. Vanderstel’s Class)
- 4th grade: Sophia Vanderkolk (Mr. Kooiker’s Class)
- 5th grade: Leah Vandenberg (Mr. Gort’s Class)
There are many things I love about being the principal of Georgetown Elementary. Eating lunch with the walkathon winners ranks high on my list of favorite things. This week, I ate with the top grade level winners.
Because Seth had a field trip on Wednesday, I had two pizza lunches. Wednesday’s lunch was with Isabelle, Patrick, Ethan, Leah and Sophie. On Thursday, Seth invited a friend to join him –Griffin Baker.
We ate Jet’s pepperoni pizza, cinnamon sticks, drank pop and juice. Two days of pizza with Georgetown kids = best part of being a principal!