Our 2010 Walk-a-thon was an unbelievable success with great participation, fantastic fund raising and incredible weather. I want to extend a warm thank you to all of the parents, students and teachers who participated (by donating money and time) and for supporting all of our PTC events.
The event was organized by Mr. and Mrs. Royse with support from a group of volunteers as well as our PTC Board Members.
The winners were selected today…with an announcement as well as calls to parents to have the big prizes picked up at school.
The winners are as follows:
- Maria Maldonado/5th Gr-Burmeister – Gold Card
- Kendall Frederick/K Bohl – Gold Card
- Andrew Snowdon/2nd Kuieck – Great Wolf Lodge Package
- Makenna Overweg/2nd Kuieck – Wii
POOL PARTY WINNERS FROM THE WALK A THON:
- Jayda Kerns/K Estefan
- Kiera Marz/1st Woodring
- Sheyla Plummer/2nd Quigley
- Emma Vanderwall/K Estefan
- Will Haverkamp/4th Bowen
- Keegan DeGoede/2nd Quigley
We will have the pool party on a warm sunny day in late May orEarly June. Last year, we ate lunch and swam all afternoon while everyone else worked at school! As the warm weather draws near, I will get in touch with parents and share all the details of the event.
THANK YOU EVERYONE for making this such a fabulous event.